We are looking for a talented HTML/CSS Developer to reimagine with us how the business marketplace system looks and works.
We need an individual who shares our desire to build high-quality products that put customers at the forefront of our development. As a member of our engineering team reporting to our CTO, you will build and improve our products, add new features, and work closely with other teams across the company to define our engineering roadmap and to understand what is most important to the customer.
Non-technical must capabilities
- The candidate is a good English speaker.
- The candidate has good English writing capabilities.
- The candidate has good self-learning capabilities.
- The candidate is Independent.
- The candidate is a good team member.
- The candidate can work on more than one task simultaneously.
- The candidate can work extra hours if needed.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for building great user experiences and be able to translate vector-based designs into pixel-perfect, functional user interfaces using HTML/CSS.
- Collaborate with our design and UX talents to build beautiful, user-friendly Web interfaces, with a strong focus on modern technologies, responsive design, and performance.
- Work with our engineering teams to support the integration of your work into our products.
- Take a significant part in a unique product of projects (apps), used by millions of gamers worldwide.
- An option to take part in the future in significant projects and web technologies.
In your role, you’ll be responsible for a standalone product within your part of the job. This requires the ability to plan, execute and maintain the product’s architecture and work directly with the product manager, product designer, and VP R&D.
Technical must capabilities
- At least 1 year of proven experience building UI in HTML/CSS.
- Demonstrable development skills with a portfolio (finished products, code examples).
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect, responsive UI with a strong focus on performance.
- Good knowledge of CSS3.
- Good knowledge of HTML5.
- Basic knowledge of JS for prototyping purposes.
- Remote Working for 100% of working hours.
- Best-in-class training program and opportunity to grow inside the company.
- Company culture based on meritocracy and teamwork.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.